Thursday, March 10, 2016

Vegetarian, Portable massage and Bazi books

Moral of the story - if you are having full vegetarian, stay at home. Don't go out. Or be very full before you head out. Really limited options. Plus suddenly everything that has meat looks magically good. With an aura that you have never experienced on a normal day when you might not really end up eating much meat in the first place, given the option of meat. Interesting.

So I accompanied my mom to IMM as she wanted to buy some sort of a portable massage thingy and also buy a standing fan for my sister. I followed as a carrier to help carry. I end up buying my own unit for all the shoulder and back aches I have from KM and exercise. Also sponsored 5 small packets of doggy treats for my sister's dog. If it is picky, maybe I will pass to Quet.

Reaching Book 3 of the Bazi series. Not easy juggling with trying to read and look at shares trading, KM intensive lessons. Reaching the 10 gods part. The previous 2 books covers superficial things that you cant decipher as a whole without this book. But so far, I can see a bit of things given that I am reaching middle age. As of so, can see what you have and kinda of dont have. But the aim of Bazi is to know how best to work the the cards you are dealt in life. These cards cant be changed but you can work around the weakness and accentuate the strengths if you have the knowledge. See what I think after I have finished the book.

No comments: