Thursday, December 18, 2003

Err I was supposed to put up this entry last nite. (sorry to those who tried to read it last nite...)
Okay so now, instead of being a Monkey, I am now an intern (Internal Bleeding). How did that happen? Well sometime back I got the internship details from friends and applied for a few. So just on Mon, the Company called at 5.45pm. Told me that I was selected n whether I wanted it. Okay Great I thot happily.... the caller told me the official hrs and suppose to yesterday. So now I am magically transformed into an intern. A nicer term or so I thot.....

While preparing for my first day on Wed.... I realised that my work hrs stretchs to 9hrs!.... Okay i thot, maybe I can make it in time for my tuition... nvm I will observe first. Then I signed on that dotted line. Pay is low but still okay I thot... at least I got just as much as a monkey... Again if there is this God of jobs n interview out there..... he must be having a hell of a time playing with my working life loh! So there I was, a bit glad to be an intern n not a temp.... went to meet my Sup... was told of having to do project, was the first intern they have, and they OT like xiao, and the temps leaving soon so I have to take over. Just great! #$&$^ At least a temp can claim OT, which is like xiao... but I dun get OT nor leave. NOW I want to be a temp.... bloody hell! So the normal story apply, got to learn n start doing in record time, no access pass, sign in at the counter, and wake up damn early in the morning. I really dunno if I can keep my tuition kid with this kind of timing... So far so good... but I definitely cannot reach my tuition at 7 or 7.30.... Sign. Tomorrow got to learn new stuff, cos I 'overperformed'..... learnt yesterday, today I do already.... Sup impressed, tom got to learn the harder stuff.... They r definitely not paying me enough for such. I work hard cos I dun wanna be idle.... but this pt might be exploited. Maybe I should ask regarding the tuition commitment... Man 129 days more of workdays to my freedom.... The only 2 irritating things are the hrs.... which affect my tuition and the ulu-ness of the place. Man, what was I thinking of when I thot an intern was better than a temp. It seems tt to certain industries, both categories are the same. Well I'll just hope to complete another few more mths of my tuition grant bond.

No comments: