Monday, December 29, 2003

Today... I went to work at 8.30am and ended at 8pm..... when I finally dragged myself out of the office, I looked at the sky.... It feels like its going to rain... and the crescent moon looks beautiful though solitary... A cool breeze blew past my face, I feel a bit less wretched. *Sign No $$$ for extra effort or OT.... Man this is not a good deal. *grumbles... what a crap of a monday... I hate printing and editing...

On my way home, a coincidence that I met a former collegue from my previous zoo... Then I complain and lament, after that felt better. Somehow I feel very much like exercising very hard- though I should be careful and not hurt myself. Well tom is sooo very near. Just had my dinner n bath, now brain-dead, stoning infront of computer n tv.... wondering if I should play games, exercise or just sleep... Hmm a drink is super tempting... but then again I am falling ill...

To friends out there, take care, cos the weather is not so good. *cough...sneeze.... (I wonder if I should fall sick and get MC, maybe later... cos holidays round the corner.)

No comments: