Monday, December 22, 2003

Today is like my Nth day as an intern, *N is single digit -and I felt as though I have worked a century.... No wonder I am Ancient Spirit. Okay lemme contrast a bit with my former monkey job. Both into ops and one is paperwork and the other is eyeballing and equally manual. Both routine, boring and most imptly low pay and long hrs. Hmm is there this pattern or that I really suck in my choice of employment..... I think so too. Man whatever naive ideas I have in my head, are all like being taken and showcased to me thru my jobs and I am learning the hard way. During the day, the off is so quiet that I almost fell asleep... the boredom and strain of just staring at the screen for hours... then cannot serve the net... cos under survilence.... I still cannot decide whether I like being a paper-pusher or eyeballing expert..... both menial. Though I wont mind a much higher pay... Pay is definitely a motivating factor, not the MOST impt but still among top 3 factors. Others in my list include exciting and challenging job nature and skill competency. I wonder is it becos I am not in my area of interest like Treasury or Investments that I feel so or is it just the true nature of the jobs- a univeral fact that I have failed to grasp..... " Well all shall be revealed in due time..." In the meantime, I have to continue my count-down...127 and counting... will let u all know when the number falls to 30+ days. Then can plan another unemployment celebration....

Now using alot of Office, so my word and excel skills are actually pretty good. Hmm something else to add on to my resume. Phew lucky I can keep my tuition, but have to schedule so no more ladies nite for me.... sob* "I wanna drink and forget all my troubles....*hic....

Thank goodness that there are such things call Public holidays... if not then I really have no days off. Although I only have 6 such days next year, it is still better than nothing. The only thing is tt i dun work sats. I keep counting onto christmas and new year, not that I celebrate them but cos i have to work halfdays on the eves... So that sounds sad right? Dunno, after 3 weeks of gaming and not working, not to mention late nights- I am still not adjusted myself to the working mentality and mode. Dun have the stamina to last sooooo many hours and face the boredom... Please let a miracle happen, U bloody GOD OF INTERVIEWS & JOBS, let me be magically posted to my dream areas.... its always so near yet so far.... or $$$ falling from the sky... or just a good night sleep with dreams of happiness....

Oh onto my beer and spirits review section. The last time me and friends went drinking, I had a Budwiser.... i think thats how its spelt.... It is a VERY nice beer, cos no bitter after-taste in the mouth... it is very smooth, like the Tiger draught... So lite that Krynnder can also drink it. Definitely a good choice for those who cannot stomach the bitter taste of beer. Also just this week, I tried the Becks non-alcoholic malt drink.... basically beer with no alcohol content but still taste like beer, which is SUPER bitter..... the only other beer to match the initial taste of bitterness is Guiness stout, the black beer. But funny enough, after a few glups... it starts to taste better. Hmm for those who are health-conscious perhaps... But yours truely is keeping to max of 2 drinks per mth... so still have one more for this Dec..... wink wink...hint hint...like real..

No comments: