Thursday, December 04, 2003

Okay its been a while since my last entry. My humblest apologies to faithful readers of my Monkey column.

The main reason for my longer than usual abscence is the fact that I have been really gaming very HARD. For the past week, have been watching intense anime vcds. Then gaming non-stop on Gunbound- an on-line game. To top it off, I just gotten PS II on Monday, so game like xiao lah. Playing some interesting titles, Harvest Moon (be a virtual farmer) Kingdom Hearts (revisiting all my final fantasy n disney movies n characters). Too bad I cant get Yugioh, or else, I will be the ULTIMATE Pharoh!!!!!! Not to mention the bearer of huge black eyebags. So now I thrive in the other World, of anime, games n lack of sleep..... (so there goes my resume for now, at least until I get stuck at the games, which partially explains why I'm here...) Lucky me n sisters sharing so dont cost that much, but still I bought a pair of work shoes so also broke but feels good to at least spend some peanut $$$ after working sooooo hard for it.

Then another round of tuition has just begun, n I have only 1 kid. So despite my future impending lack of pkt $, can still survive. I hope. Dunno if I can get better paying tuition assignments, but I just let it be. A perm job is still of upmost priority. Er interview conversations still left undone...... though I now sound more enthusiastic in phone conversations. So I plan for tuition on tue n sat.

Will not be around in Spore, for maybe 4+ days, from this Sat. Cos need to go back to 'fix-up' some biz. Sign even if I was paid good $$$, I am still reluctant to go back... alot of stuff.... but I dun want to air dirty laundry. So dun expect me around for any upcoming activities. Dunno leh, like having a writer's block regarding the Monkey advertures- hmm lemme hang around n see if any inspirations come up. Till the next enty. C ya.

No comments: