Thursday, July 15, 2004

Finally I managed to triumph against all odds! Using the legendary 'Socks from my smelly working shoes", the controls to the comp are wrestled from the Evil clutches of Bro and his minions aka my sisters. Hahahaa (nah not, my bro is not home, then the Comp is empty hence here I am blogging and checking emails)

Really that party at Kheldar's place is no joke. Man, the food - all dreadfully sinful were consumed with no guilt. I think that meal alone was enough to cover the junk food I eat in a month. Not to mention that I kept munching non-stop. First I downed the pizza and KFC chicken, mash and colslaw. Next wash that down with some Absolute Vanilla with Sprite. The next dish was LOTs of chips and another round of Barcadi Lemon. Dessert Part 1 was the cocktail, followed by Dessert Part II, cakes and lots of it. Mmmm especially loved the Green Tea Cheesecake from Coffeebean. Revenge of the dessert was not complete until I opened the pack of Marshmallows and started munching them. Then I tried a cup of damn strong drink. Its basically one part Sprite and 2 parts Barcadi Lemon. A toxic drink at 35% alcohol. After finishing, I immediately whipped up another even more toxic drink: On the rocks! It was basically 1 part Gin, 1 part Absolute Vanilla and 1 part Barcadi Lemon. Just 2 pieces of ice. Man was that a strong drink. After downing that with some colslaw, it was time to go home.

I was sober and still sharp of the surroundings but reaction seems to be slightly slower. Can walk straight and took bus 156 back to the terminal. On the bus though, I seem to get more drunk... The siahness came and I felt sleepy. While waiting for the last feeder bus, suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable, like wanna puke. Phew lucky I had a Halls Strong Mint, and sucked one quickly. Then the feeling just went off. By the time I got home. I got changed and just plopped unconscious on my bed and dozed until the next morning where I was awakened earlier than my waking hours by my noisy mom walking around at home and Father switching on the TV to watch Channel news asia. Though my stomach felt a bit queasy, but I was sober and mentally alert. Well, all in all its a nice break from the hectic schedule we all had. Lesson learnt though, no more 'on the rocks' for me anymore....

No comments: