Monday, July 26, 2004

Temples and Prayers
 
Today went to temple to pray for some good luck in job as well as family health. Went with my mom, Candle and Tab. We went to the Guan Yin temple in Bugis and also the Hindu Temple. Me and Candle went to 'qiu qian' to seek some answers for some questions regarding mostly job and seek some blessings. In addition, for Candle, her love life. For me, family health. So far the news is good. Hopefully it will come true. Will definitely go back to return the favour if things go well. Anyway its nice to go out, to do something different. Its been a long long while. While we're there, went shopping at OG and Bugis junction. Bought a GREEN backpack and Spider Man 2 soundtrack!
 
Some Thoughts & Reflections
 
There is still a long road ahead, and I am still at the starting point. The past year has barely made a dent. Where will the journey lead me? Will I find or lose myself? Where will I ultimately end up in? When can I know what is my true calling? I wonder how I would think as I look back at my current state from a future date. But I will have to continue to traverse on this path. Well, I will continue to read up more financial books, build up my skills and knowledge, enjoy what I still enjoy and learn all that I really wanted to learn. Exercise also, feeling a bit fat...at the moment.

No comments: