Monday, July 25, 2005

Hi to all!

This is Hellbound Yenn reporting 'live' from the one of the furtherest corners of Spore. Yep. Now I am living with Tab in a hostel on NTU campus and commuting daily to NIE. So far we had just spent an evening at the hall after moving in on Sunday evening with the help of Quetzal. (Thanks a lot!) Heheheh... took photos and video of Tab doing housework. She doesnt seemed very well-trained... Hall life hopefully will make her a 'better' housewife.

We had to check-in on sunday evening cos there is an orientation event this morning at 8.15am. Well games and stuff to get you to team bond. Interesting enough and it ended around 12.30pm then we went to look for laptop deals. By the time we returned, it was around 4, then Tab left for her thing, leaving me very comfortably in the room sleeping. Just had my dinner at the hall canteen. Pretty decent, nicer than NIE canteen. But since Tab cannot join me for dinner for Mon, Wed and Thurs, I am available for dinner on these days. Otherwise its just me, eating alone at the canteen. Sabishi ne.

This week will be an orientation week and I saw my time-table, no free days, and 2 morning classes, 2 evening classes and one light so far. Hope that is the final one and no more modules are added. Am very glad that I am in a hall now.

No comments: