Friday, July 01, 2005

THIF!! (Thank God It's Friday)

After a long week (at least it feels kinda long for me), the glorious weekend is upon us. The good news is that this is a long weekend cos Monday is youth day.

This week I am shagged, (no... I'm not doing "yeah baby yeah" type of shag) not from partying but from doing full-day relief from Wed to Fri, all different classes, P3, P5 and P1. Its the usual, five minutes before school starts, you get notice and off you go to fill up the 7-8 periods with activities and lessons to keep the monkeys seated, advert chaos. Today was the P1 full day relief. After I sat down at the seat in the hall, one of the P1 teacher looked at me and say

"I am unmotivated... have to dig inside to find the motivation." I agree with her.

"Its the PASSION... hang in there." I added.

To which she replied "I have passion for everything else except this." I have to agree with her.

But TGIF...

Later after surviving a 5-period slot with the P1 and dismissing them, I returned to the Staff room and saw the same collegue munching a Snickers bar. Hmm comfort food. I also want my Long Island Tea...

There was another exercise which all Educators in my workplace had to do. The meeting rooms were newly renovated and there was to be a naming exercise in order to 'foster' some sort of belonging. And everyone HAD to come up with names. Hence a slip of paper was handed to everyone, whereby you have to write down your name and suggested names.

My suggested names....

The Exco room, I called it 'The ONE Room' (remember LOTR, the ONE ring to RULE them all... sounds very very familiar) Meant to poke fun at the autocracy at my workplace. Well what's new anyway.

The rest were more decent names like fusion cove and shepard's lodge for the teacher's room and pastoral care room.

At least I had my five minutes of 'fun' after a long week.

Later when I reached home, found out that my mom didnt feel well and went to doctor's. Seemed serious and I got worried. So while she was out, I helped do some housework instead of falling asleep in bed. She had gone to see a sinseh after the western doctor and returned later feeling better. I will try to help out more at home *promise*

And of course being shagged... after my mom came back feeling better, I concussed on bed and slept until eight. Dmn the friday is almost over!!! No!!! Am not really motivated at this point to study for my impending Jap test. Argh... I feel unsettled and went out to run errands. I headed straight for the 7-11 but didnt find that brand of Long Island Tea that I liked. *Sign* Settled for a Crunchies ice cream bar instead. My comfort food. Its been kinda of long since I last ate something sweet for comfort.

No comments: