Monday, June 27, 2005

Hell.... Holidays Over and A New (Prison) Term Begins....

Well after kissing the last week of the holidays good-bye, courtesy of a crash-course module on Grammar by Mr Moe's sister, Nie, the new term is upon us.

In order to prepare for the term, I got out the 'usual' clothes from the warbrobe and went to bed early, around 11am. But when I woke up, it was still hell... but what to do? This is my job. And got swiftly into the usual routine and stone mode until I reached the workplace.

During the first few moment, u feel the sense that you've been away a long time.... And the next moment, you are ready for another holidays. Strangely there is a sense of deja vu. *sing to Celine Dion's Its All Coming Back to Me*

When collegues saw me, they kept asking when am I going for Nie, whether got break in-between etc, to which I replied 4 more weeks. And not much of rest cos had to go for that intensive crash-course thingy for the last week. Pretty much cant do much say wait it out. Outplay, Outwit and Outlast the last 20 days til the nie term begins.

Then the class... sign... they are not as afraid of me as they should be. They are barely paying attention when going through the holiday worksheet. Some are. Also behaved like this when my mentor is around but dared not play around as much. I guess cos the weather was hot and the last two periods. Anyway I just tried to explain as best and control as best as I could. Hmm it took me about 50 mins to go through 20 mcq and 5 short answer questions. I wondered if that is slow, or am I explaining too much. Maybe I should have just given them the answer... half is barely listening... but if I short-changed them then I would have failed. But the least they could do was to cooperate. Well if some dont want to be saved... then go ahead, be my guest.

Hmm anything else worth mentioning...
This week I am going to start the electric lead guitar course, though just prep class. Am looking very forward to that.

And hip hop class, after 2 lessons, can do 5 eight-beats routine, though some still got syncronising problem.

Now without tuition, my afternoons and evenings are mine alone. Am now trying to fight off the urge for a nap... Will try to do more. There is still the driving course.

Lastly Jap test in another 2 weeks time. Urgh.. just give me a Long Island Tea.... (7-11 having discount I think)

No comments: