Tuesday, June 21, 2005

*sing to the tune of Mr Lonely*

Titled Mr Sleepy

"Sleepy.
I am Mr Sleepy (dun use miss cos will spoil the song)
I am so sleepy
Dun have pillow.
Oh!!!!"

Please repeat many many times.

Right. In my earlier post, lecture and tutorial is on everyday this week. I am in the morning session for tutorial.

Just call me 'Black-Eyed-Bags Yenn' from now on. This week was meant for my re-adjustment back from my night-owling ways to the waking-up-before-dawn sleep pattern. Now my eyes are closing and the time of 11.18pm on my watch suddenly seems so obscenely late. A few days ago, I would still be awake up til the wee hours of dawn.... *Sign sign and sings Mr Sleepy song*

Now I am printing out the stuff needed from the super user-unfriendly site. *Eyes closing... starts dreaming of Gackt or Cillian Murphy...*

You might not believe this but I take an hour plus maybe ten minutes to travel to NIE. Yes, I take just as long if not longer than those who live in the North and even East to travel there. And where do I live? Its in the West. Nobody is convinced.

The freaking reason is because I do not just live beside the mrt station. Its not easily accessible from my place. I can only hop on 2 buses, which once you miss, means a good 10-20 mins wait. Then one of the bus loops around so the journey is another 15 minutes. That takes up a good chunk of the time. Then add mrt journey plus transfer at JE and bus into Nie. I left home at 7am sharp, arrived there at 8.15am. Tell me now. It took me an hour to reach home too. Tell me the reasons why I shouldnt live in the hostel though I live in the West.

Saw more bizaders today. The tutorial plus lecture for my session is 5 straight hours. At the end, I was stoning. Then ate malay rice which werent so good. Had stomache when I reached home. Went to gym then come back stomache again.

Going to sleep liao, cannot take it/make it anymore. Night.

No comments: