Monday, July 11, 2005

The weekend felt very brief cos of the half day event on Sat but still had a Great Sunday outing with the CosFest 2005, but will blog about it later when Tab's pics are up and when i am in better health.

Yep I started the Monday with a sore throat that soon manifest into a cough and slight fever. To top it off, another P1 collegue is on mc so AGAIN, I have another full day relief. (it seems within 2 short weeks, all the P1 educators have taken one day mc each. Leaving me to take on full day relief for all three classes) :(

So tried my best to exert control but couldnt give my fullest and I ended up shouting again and again even with the microphone to control them. The kids dun freaking give a damn and have to be put down, albeit with a lot of shouting and scolding. My throat.... Kept on downing water, lozenges and whatever tea and cold tea to sooth the throat.

Then today slated to do remedial lesson relief also. Luckily just supposed to sit in with the mock exam paper. But had to exert my vocals to get the class to concentrate and attempt the paper. The heat and after-lunch effect made both me and the students sleepy. Had to encourage them, psycho them, tell them to stand up and stretch, breathe deeply and drink water to wake up and continue.

But man, when I reached home around five, I was exhausted. Laid down on the bed and concus to eight. Like this, how to study for jap test?

No comments: