Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Another Day in Paradise...

With exception of my creaking knee joints, life so far at NTU or code name NUT is fine. Our hostel room is done up comfortably and is very cosy and spacious. (hope they dun find out that we shifted the furniture and force us to move it back) Things are still slack at the moment which is ALL fine by me, being somewhat influenced by Rincewind with his 'boredom is fine' attitude.

So far we had been exploring around campus to find the lifts so that we dont have to find our knees creaking, or my knees doing so. Found the gym which is open on weekdays, free and open until very late. So finally I can work out after 4 weeks. Time to lose those fats.

I have ordered a lap top and am currently waiting for it to be available so that I can surf the net from the room. But its good enough there is a computer room in the hall, but no printing facilities. Still waiting to 'discover' the laundry room tomorrow and maybe do some cooking in the kitchen. But all this climbing up and down really puts me off from leaving the room. Even the toilet is at the end of the corridor, and you have to imput a code to enter. Wonder what happens to the joker who is very urgent and couldnt open the toilet cos they changed the code. Ouch...

Nothing much for the moment, except find out more about the wireless lan card for tab and check out the location of atms on campus, maybe also figure out the bus routes, which is direction A and B? For now I am contented to laze around. Night jogging anyone?

No comments: