Monday, August 01, 2005

On Sun evening, Tab helped me printed out the readings, notes and my time-table. Its a MONSTER of a time-table.

Why?

First, on mondays, I have 7 hours long lessons. One after another with no time for lunch or anything. Its 8.30am to 3.30pm before finally I can get some food into the system. So I am now very very stoned and seeing stars... Maybe just maybe there is a good chance for me to slim down.

Even being 5 mins late for the lecture, saw the group being lectured for being late. And its not even that many people. With back-to-back lessons, there is definitely a great need for bladder movement, which for reasons I cannot fanthom, given that NIE has many toilets but yet there is still a queue for the female one!

Second, I realized after chatting with some tutorial group mates that they have an average of 27 hours of lessons, which prompted me to count mine and OMG!!! I have 31 hours. That's 'Special' for you. Now I somewhat wish I am not in the pilot programme.

Then I average 6 hours daily for the rest of the week. Really have to find the time and energy to sign up for driving. I vow to walk out of NUT with a driver's license. And to work out in the gym.

Lots of printing and filing and stuff. Just want to sleep now.... while Tab is struggling with her blog. No laptop, no wireless lan, no games. But I brought comics. There is always time for comics. Otherwise life is not worth living man.

No comments: