Friday, August 19, 2005

Another Very Hectic Week

This week has been another very hectic week, with our stress levels sky-rocketing after the first group for the presentation did a SUPERB job. They upped the ante so much that it left us wide-mouthed. So began the stress of trying to do a good job for my upcoming presentation next tuesday. Sign... Any little free time was to read the books and for today I have to finish my part, include taking pics and doing up the slides, less than 10% done.

Then first of my weekend, sat is to be used for discussion and trashing and compiling session. After which if we end early or or time, I will make my way for Jap class, and after dinner, go for a gathering. *pukes blood and collapse* And if i have time, might make my way to Borders to look for books?

Life has been rather sad at the moment. I aint living my live, its just a life.

Every morning, I wake up to a morning class. By the time I return after eating, its six. Then bathing, stoning and its eight. Then got to start doing stuff and reading. The welcomed sleep comes at the very end of the day. After a short while, its another day.... until Friday, where for everyone, fatigue seemed to have caught up and everyone is tired.

"I want to sleep, I want to sleep like I have no tut,
I want to let go and sleep like there's no morn!!!!!

I want to sleep, I want to sleep, like I'm a freaking corspe,
I want to let go of the fatique I've held so long.... Somewhere I can snore....."

(sing to tune of Somewhere I Belong)

Hope I can dig deep and find the energy to go on.

No comments: