Thursday, August 25, 2005

Steam is building up....

Man, it has been a long and torturous week, where I had to 'stay-in' at the hall last friday in order to complete my ppt and work. Then on sat, I went for project trashing that started from 10.30am to 4.30pm which thereafter I rushed for Jap lesson. I had to skip guitar but after that I went to my mentor's house, cos he had invited a few friends and collegues to visit. His house was at Seng Kang and when I finally reached home, it was 2am in the morning. Of course crashed out and slept until eleven on Sunday. That weekend seemed to whizzed past and before i realized, another week is upon me.

Monday was just another LONG day... besides a 7 hour straight lesson, my groupmates came over and we continued to amend our presentation. It continued until 8.30pm. Finally the presentation went without a glitch on tuesday. I did reward myself by going down to Jurong Point and shooting and killing stuff in the arcade.

But I couldnt breathe easy cos there is a quiz today and another module slide presentation to complete. So last night, after class around 5.30pm, my other team stayed until 8pm to complete the outline of the slides.

Now I have just finished my quiz and having a 2hr break where I rushed straight back to hall. Am now resting, eating, stoning and trying to complete some readings for the upcoming assignments.

Anything interesting that happened?

Well there is this incident where me and Tab were making our way out of the hall. It was raining heavily and I took out my umbrella. It was a brand new umbrella which I used only around 3 times. When I opened the umbrella, the unthinkable happened.

The whole umbrella top came off the metal piece and fell to the floor! I stared at it and Tab burst out laughing uncontrollably. Then I picked up the umbrella top and tried to piece it together, to no avail and served to make Tab laugh even louder. Anyway Tab had an extra umbrella which I loaned and I put mine away.

Oh incidentally, Tab has been rather sleepy these few days. I would think that its partly her illness and partly cos finally FATIGUE has caught up with her. Now I hope she understands how I feel when I am constantly tired or even dead-tired.

Tomorrow should be a better day I hope.
I need my beauty sleep very much.

No comments: