Saturday, October 24, 2009

An early morning on a Sat

Yep I woke up at 8.45am with the help of an alarm clock. Washed up and sat infront of laptop to feed my virtual army and run my virtual restaurant.

Is that the sole reason? Nope today heading to JB and hopefully we can reach a bit earlier than what we did the past few times. Maybe its cos I am used to reaching there before lunch, eat lunch and still can walk around alot and by the time, reached home, around 3-4pm. But of course that was with my Dad and there's no massage involved. Just mainly banking, breakfast/lunch, shopping around for Dvds, stationary, clothes etc. Ya so kinda used to those timing with regards to doing stuff in JB.

Another thing is that I kinda want to stretch out weekends, even before I am unemployed, always try to wake up earlier, or head out earlier so that by the time, everything is done, its still not that late to reach home, feel fulfilled and sleep. Though it can be said that everyday should be a Sunday cos I am not working but those days have stuff to do. Plus getting up at this timing everyday is currently not easy for a Night Owl.

Hmm I checked my JB bank account, still got some that I can spend, rather not change. Still have some RM in the Share trading account, though havent found out how to draw those out. Hmm... that's what I will do. Will control my spending also, no more RM$400, make it half that.

No comments: