Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mokona!

Yep I have been wanting to record Mokona's "pu pu" for my sms tune. The current one is a shorter version of "Under the sea" from Kingdom Heart 1 soundtrack. But still its a bit long. Had the idea of searching for it from the internet. So finally after much proscrastination, I went to youtube and searched.

Man, I cant find a clip with the sound "pu pu" clearly inside. I did find 2 cute videos. I have the Magic Rayearth Soundtrack with 2 Mokono songs but its not purely the "Pu Pu" sound and that's why didnt set as tone.

Cute Talking Mokono Role-Playing, quite funny


Mokono Song - Teaches u how to draw one


Mokono Song - another but faster and sung by the 3 Magic Rayearth girls, really liked this song for many years. Cute clip


AND I discovered that many others like Mokona very much that they created all sorts of clips about it. Wow.

No comments: