Sunday, June 12, 2011

De Burg Burger

Its been a few tough weeks, esp with the fatique after work. I kept dozing off after dinner (sometimes after an Anchor Smooth) on the floor. Havent restarted gym yet. Neglecting guitar at the moment... Just so tired after work, cant do much else. I do wake up around 8-9pm feeling more refreshed. Then sometimes I would sleep earlier, sometimes I would stay up later. Nothing much to say about work. Things wont change...

On the personal front, today my dad, sister and I went to De Burg Burger at a coffeeshop in Ghim Moh. It was featured on the Sunday times several weeks back and I have been looking forward to heading there to try the gourmet burgers. I ordered the Crab burger with salted yolk (one of their speciality) Its very nice. Lots of crab meat, very tasty and the veg goes well with it. Just the fries werent that good. They have some unique offering like Choco Lamb, one with peanut-butter and this big tall burger (that is available weekends only) Maybe try those out eventually. There was another western food Ambroise in the same coffee shop that sells much cheaper western food with bigger portions, maybe give it a try next time.

We headed to Vivo and managed to get our dad to RWS via the sky train. Its really super hot there in the afternoon. The only thing I wanna do is to stay and hide in air con. Think to us it was a non-affair, to my dad, he went there for the first time.

I just watched cable tv after we reached home, Bones and Criminal Minds. Now settling some stuff online before the glorious weekend is over. Really not doing much, save going for the knee x-ray and queuing up 2.5hrs to get a consultation.

No comments: