Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Long time no post - eat n eat

As of now, I am at tuition. Doing timed practice so I can blog. Have 21mins to stare.

Long time no post. Not that I am not doing stuff but was just kinda sickly n tired. Last thing I wanna do after all the work is to stare at the screen. Even lazy to blog via I-phone. Too much I-phoning at work, cos better surfing speeds.

Since last week is a whole bunch of eating. Cos 1 local collegue is leaving aka resigning. Hopefully to greener pastures. Thinks it suits her. So there's been a whole series of dinners. I ate with her at Marchies last thur, $25 Then last fri was the Ohsumi dinner. Very good quality pork shabu-shabu. That cost about $60 after plus plus n cab fare. Level farewell gift $10. Then we the local stuff pooled money to buy dome vouchers $35. Next is tomorrow, there's like a English teacher farewell. It's at a very nearby pub... Dunno how much will that cost. Then this Thur, we intend to sneak out for an extended long long lunch at a Korean restaurant. Also about $35... Wow a lot of money. Not that it's not worth it, cos I am really close to her but like really a whole bunch of stuff.

The shabu shabu place is worth it cos I never knew that different cuts of the meat shabu shabu taste so good. N it's an all-you-can eat for the meat n veg. Very authentic Jap style shabu. With either the ponzu or gomu sauce to dip. Love the gomu (sesame) I really ate all meat until super full... Ate a few strands of veg. It's like the cuts of meat were so pretty really like those Japan Hour shabu shabu. That one I don't mind eating again.

The amtof eating plus low energy level motivated me to restart going to the gym.

No comments: