Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tired n kinda empty sickly

With the restful weekend where I did as little taxing stuff, I actually felt better on Monday. But in Tue, feeling giddy n light-headed. Kinda of in a daze. My assignment was cancelled so I rested at home. But everytime I open my eyes to the clock, just feel like rolling over to sleep more. Kinda sickly on Tue.

Today just got worse. Dunno if it's the illness still having traces or cos of the period that I am pale, tired n feeling giddy n lightheaded. Also stoned after the hectic mon n tue timetable. When is the 'time-out' for this? The term break is still far away in the month of August... Omfg

I went home today after work n just slept n slept. Felt better but wished I could sleep more. Signz... Will try to sleep more.

At the rate I am going, am not sure if I can finish this 'year' as planned to build up the personal reserve... Am doubtful of the continuity of this contract given the messy non-existent system, no prospect in terms of pay, quite a hostile environment cos nowhere else to 'hang at' and how on the surface, it's teamwork but there's a lot of misery among everyone. And the misery is being shared out cos they wanna have this equality but yet alot of time is wasted in duplication.

Dunno how long am I going to last over here. It's reached a point where I am quite drained after work. With no end (break) in sight. It's freaking tiring...

No comments: