Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nothing much too exciting

This first week of work so far has been orientation. By next week, the full-scale starts. My gym routine not yet resumed from the break. Should force myself tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rain. Rain makes it very difficult to head out. Today nothing much happening. I slept the whole evening yesterday shortly after dinner. Slept at 2-3am the night before. Hope to sleep earlier this weekend.

Yesterday I told my mom not to cook lunch, as I would redeem the LJS 4 pax set and the 2 BK burgers n 2 sundaes for our lunch. I added an order of potatoe skin and fries. My sis and I headed to Clementi Mall to redeem and dabao back home. Ate hungrily for brunch, got a breaded chicken patty, a chicken plank, chips n fries, fish fingers and a half BK chicken burger, coleslaw, clam chowder soup and dessert. I finished my except for my dessert. Feeling sleepy, fell asleep and woke up still very full at 5.30pm. Piggy lifestyle indeed. Woke up to see msg from Tab for dinner. I had just finished computing my calories and in that one sitting, I had eaten 1683 calories. Not much calories to use for dinner unless it's a 100 calories or risk over-eating. Luckily I am still full. May just skip dinner instead or just chew a fruit. It's like the mouth might be itchy but stomach is still quite full.

Yesterday I had over-eaten cos I had Malay nasi Padang for lunch and ate the curry puffs I bought cos I didnt know if i had time to buy lunch. Plus dinner mom cooked, so over-ate. So hard to make deficits to balance off those days of over-calories. Will try harder. I should not eat anymore Malay Nasi Padang and Malay curry puffs even though they are delicious. Simpler fare for lunch like normal ZCP, or Yong Tao Fu, plain bee hoon, fish soup...

I only have 1 more Groupon for April, the sushi premium platter. Since I only bought 1, be eating by myself. Will call for reservations. In the month of May, left with 2nd Tung Lok with Mom, a Jap grill n bar, Tony Romas and another LJS 4 pax set. Quite okay, easily redeemable by spacing them out over the month. As long as not have too many having the same expiry. After that just a Big O and a Sticks coupon, plus a Tony Romas free ribs left. Not much new coupons for food. Don't see much as many good deals, plus partly I am controlling my expenditure so not much buying. Nothing much else exciting but I must say eating these groupons gave me an opportunity to try different restaurants that otherwise either not aware of, won't go cos just go for the usual list of restaurants. Some of them I won't mind re-visiting. Some are once-off, been there, done that.

No comments: