Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bruises still there...

Despite Tab rubbing my bruises on Sat, I ended up with 3 more bruises appearing on my right forearm.

On Tues, we met up with Krynnder n ZX, together with Candle for an early bdae lunch of sort for Krynnder. Think everyone noticed the obvious bruises. It's like u could put 5 fingers on each and looked like a large hand had gripped my forearm...

After eating a sumptuous lunch of Fish & Co, we left them and had dessert n tea at Canele. The cheesecake is fabulous. Later followed by Soupspoon dinner. Obviously I had extremely severe over-calories. Plus my appetite is returning to normal levels courtesy of the Chinese TCM meds I have been eating, I think I would have to take a week or so of daily calories deficit to balance off the calories....

So have to really try to eat simply before the weekends arrive. Also slot in another workout, went for Krav Maga already. So that's one workout. One more for this week's quota.

The bruises are much less painful but very obvious against my lighter-color skin... So much so when I went back to work, more colleagues and students noticed. But when I answered 'Krav Maga,' blank looks, some colleagues gave me a 'why did u do that' look? Like I am going to explain my reasons. I just massaged them.

Today still there but fainter.

No comments: