Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shopping still... The usual grouse

Bought 2 long-sleeved v-neck tops on Tuesday and just bought a new hat/cap last night. Surprised to find that that cap fitted my big head n matched me. Only $21.90, so buy. Black is easy to match. Usually it's hard for me to find something to wear on my head.

The shopping list is still long. Will KIV for things in it, especially with a sale. Somewhat like a wardrobe change of sort.

Bruises much fainter but still there. Will try to massage them away.

Still woken up by my stomach at the ungodly time of 7am to go to the toilet though it's the weekends... Sian. Went out to eat breakfast; my usual kopi-o n Lor Bee Hoon.

My severe over-calories are still severe. Think over 100% surplus!!! Have to make sure I don't pile up the calories surplus this weekend. Try to have small deficits and cancel them away. Also that meant this weekend, I would have to do at least 1-2 conditioning work-outs (My usual conditioning and KettleBell workout) to the music of Maroon 5. I should burn new music cd soon as the songs though nice are getting a bit boring. Now waiting for the 2hrs after food before I can work-out. Dare not step on the weighing scale with this much over-calories on the table. After I have cancelled them out, then I'll weigh myself again.

Trying to get enough rest cos the break is nowhere in sight yet. Up-keeping the fitness n energy n health level to last another 6-7 weeks without anymore public holidays, without falling sick, too and with no toll on my health n body in general. Some sort of equilibrium state.

Not sure if I'll be heading out this weekend. On one hand I feel the weather is good, can go out but I feel the fatigue from waking too early... Sleep, exercise, hibernate at home seems to be a great choice.

No comments: