Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happening Friday, eventful

Another Fri where I headed for Krav Maga, this time dragging Tab along. Quet was going out of town. So since both of us only, not that difficult to go for KM.

We hung around the usual, this time I drank Yuan Yang, it's too strong and powerful that I felt hyper instead of fatigue. Think tonight is going to be another late one. We joked and sat at one of the store display, cos that unit was unoccupied so it was vacant. All the bad jokes abt skyfall n posing as mannequins.

We reached there in time for the warm-up to Tab's dismay. But it wasn't too crazy. Then the instructor asked what we wanna learn, some wanted the stick choke, I suggested 360 defense, lower one cos last time only cover the top 180...

Ouch... I had forgotten about the pain from last time. Let's just say we both got bruises from it. But it's interesting and different from the top 180 defense. Think I need to work on coordinating the movements more fluidly. Shadow-workout.

Unexpectedly Tab n DF jio me to watch SkyFall together. Well if I wasn't a bright light-bulb, then it's fine. We were late from packing food n also finding the way around but magically we arrived n sat down, just in time for almost 10 mins of commercials. Nice, by then I had eaten my Korean Ginseng Fried Chicken, twice the price of KFC, in the car. We even had time to go toilet.

SkyFall is really action-packed. I think Craig Daniel wears very nice suits in the film. Nice body, lean n fit, like the Adele song at the starting credits a lot. Really didn't feel like a 2.5hrs movie. It's been a while since my last movie, Avengers. Nice to spend a Fri night this way.

Though after I got home, bathed n slapped on muscle cream especially on the sore forearms n massaged them. Hope to sleep soon despite of the Yuan Yang coffee tea.

No comments: