Friday, February 15, 2013

A day-off

Hmm slowly trying to beak the laksa habit... Today ordered prawn mee (just as bad) but not another continuous round of laksa everyday. Lunch was pork ball vermicelli soup from the same stall.

Today is an off day, from the insanely long hrs during the level trip, imagine 20+ hours for 3 days. How many hrs of OT is that? Dunno who felt bad for us, the P or the Head of the Level, initiated this.

Yesterday I OTed and piahed until 6.30pm marking the exam papers, my allocated part n rally up the marks for my section, also did up an answer sheet with all the extra answers cos I won't be working on Fri to do that. Left a pile of books and files to check... This type of off-day also sometimes create stress. In between the marking, I had to go practice that song with the colleagues band for half hr. I can play it okay, just need to keep to the slow rhythm. A tedious Valentine's Day. Reward dinner was laksa though. Reached home, bathed, play guitar and slept. Uneventful.

Today woke up later about 8+, ate prawn bee hoon soup n practiced guitar. Later ate lunch and went online. After it rained and I had to go to the bank b4 4.30pm, transferred money to sis. On the way home, I bought a 仙草仙奶 for myself n 2 warm dessert for family. Walking to the interchange n saw 2 students. They are in nicer clothes, heading out to party after exam... I waved n they saw me in my not-so-nice but still decent going-to-Clementi clothes. Didn't walk up to ask. Just stayed in the bus queue.

Tonight got Krav. Hope I won't meet more in town.

No comments: