Sunday, February 24, 2013

Galaxy Note 2, Apple beware

Got a new toy, Galaxy Note 2, cos my plan is 2 years old, same for my IPhone 4. Using another SIM that I got from the recent Internet contract. Will use it in place of a laptop. After watching some videos and configuring it, when I looked at my iphone, found it too small.

Bought a casing, screen guard and a 32GB microSD plus a high speed reader to transfer files. Managed to fiddle around with it to configure and download some apps to make it more useful. The stylus and handwriting tool is useful. Photos look so much larger on screen.

Spent the rest of the time online, configuring. Didn't do much except ate my favorite laksa for breakfast. Good news is that I havent eaten it at all this whole week, even for dinner after Krav Maga. Eating today, I still found it good but think I am almost not addicted to it anymore.

Was searching for Spa resort in Bintan for an overnight stay. Looked at 3-5, Banyan Tree is super-pricey. I was looking at a cheaper one. Hmm...

Also practiced both acoustic and electric guitar, that one song next week. Next week is hectic. Gotta squeeze in 2 Krav, 1 dinner with ex-colleagues,1-2 band practice sessions with colleagues after work and cca... Finally have the performance on Fri and then after work is the Farewell party. I look forward to a good meal, draught beer and a good venue cos ALL settled by Moi...

Tomorrow, gotta exercise a bit. Simple conditioning workout n tricep dips. Have errands to run too plus need to get some clothes? Tidy my messy room... I just wanna sleep.

No comments: