Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Post-CNY - got tummy

Hmm the bingeing of the past 4 days since Friday is getting to me. My tummy is not flat but got tummy. Dare not step on the weighing machine to find out the damage. Lemme work the tummy flatter before I do that.

This week alone, I have eaten laksa 4 times cos it was so delicious. My favorite stall, I tried their laksa and fell in love. Since then, I have been eating it for breakfast for the past few days, CNY eve, yesterday and today. It's really very suit my taste. But obviously not good for my waistline n arteries. Think I need to work off all these CNY binges and coconut milk before I go for my annual health check.

On top of that, I stayed at home, literally eat, sleep and watch TV. Then while I don't munch much CNY goodies, I ate double servings of rice for dinner, effectively 4 meals, ate my own caramel and peanut butter chocolate and drank ciders... These are damaging enough.

Felt guilty enough that I managed to do 210 tricep dips on Sunday evening so as to avert breaking the exercise-cycle. Also did another 210 on Mon evening. Didn't do others. Tuesday, felt bad enough that I just did my conditioning but each exercise just 1 set plus 210 tricep dips again.

Think tomorrow's work would stop me from eating that laksa for breakfast, and Krav Maga would jump-start my workout again. Ya plus the combined power of the porridge regime, should help flatten my tummy soon. Need to resist the weekend binges too, self-control.

Tuesday I went out exploring in the later part of the afternoon after the rain stopped. First off, I ended up in Subway in WCP and ate a roasted chicken breast sub. Took a bus and got off at Far East. Few stalls were open but I bought that HK egglet again, this time the pizza flavor. I rather have savory than sweet, even for a snack. Only exception is dark choc, matcha choc and peanut-butter choc. Had to wait 10mins which I walked aroun then came back and waited another 5mins. The 满家乐 is no more. Now is Burger by FatBoy. Next time when I am not so guilty, then would give it a try.

Munched the pizza egglet as I walked down Orchard Road. Entered the new Scotts and did my banking. Bought a tea in the NTUC finest. Nothing much else inside, walked and munched the egglet until I reached Orchard Central. Crossed over and took a bus to central before taking my feeder bus home. Kinda not much, just like a walk to burn off that egglet whilst I am eating it. Reached home and ate dinner. Just a full bowl of rice and some duck meat, fish and cauliflower. Think I have to stick to plainer stuff for my waistline's sake.

No comments: