Friday, March 29, 2013

Resumed KM - thrice now

This week is dominated by KM. I resumed it this week and started on Monday.

I went up to the instructor to explain about my knees especially the right one. Basically the right knee started hurting and I stopped for 2 weeks and am going for acupuncture *ouchy*. So far, it has improved but I don't want to strain it but I don't want to stop KM, so I'll skip out the first part of the warm-up (The one that makes u bend to touch the ground, jump, turn suddenly, side steps and dash. Pretty taxing on a problem knee.) I'll join back when my knee is much much better. If I wanna do KM for medium term, need to be careful of my injuries. He's ok with it. So I do my warm-up at the side and join in once that part is over.

I went for 3 sessions this week, to help catch up on the 2 weeks of absence, aka 4 times. I paid for the package, so if I can hit twice a week for 6 months, it's good enough. So got to go for thrice for the next 4 weeks, into Week 1 of the school term, then change back to the usual of twice a week. Realized they are focusing a lot on the basics. Which is fine cos I still have to work on certain parts, especially in more realistic scenarios such as drill, multiple assailants and working on my combinations... Got my work cut out for me.

Then the rest of the time is hide at home, in my room. Escape the heat of the day as well as my Dad's especially LOUD and HIGH volume, he plays his DVDs outside in the hall. At least in the room, with the door closed, my ears don't hurt as much. Watching some DVDs here and there, that helped to cancel out the noise. Dozed at times. That's about it.

We did go to JB on Monday, specifically to CitySquare. I spent RM on some stationary, a few books n DVDs. Also went to run more errands at Clementi. Glanced at the stock market. Nothing worth buying nor selling... Limbo

With the weekend coming, hope to head out to do some shopping, need some sporty 3/4 bottoms, new pair of sport shoes etc. See if can find a good deal plus it's almost into April. March, really spent a lot...

No comments: