Sunday, January 09, 2005

What's Up Doc?

In fact, nothing much really. Work has started and on Friday, I came down with stomach flu and was on mc. Not very serious though my throat hurts and feels very raw, from all the shouting and voice projection that I did from Mon to Thurs. Hmm I will use my speakers, not going to care if students find it weird or not. Surprisingly none in my current class found it queer. Maybe cos i had been to almost all the classes with my speakers for relief before, esp after the exams last year. Anyway, so far things platable. Another year of work is beginning. One more slack week before things get up to full speed.

Anyway, update on my ear piercings. The left one is slightly infected, a bit red and stuff. Got cream to apply. Its been 3 weeks already but both still havent healed yet. My mom was telling me that it will take a mth or more to completely heal. Anything so long as my ears dun get infected and imflammed and rot off. Cos I read an article recently on how some body piercings went wrong especially the D.I.Y. There was this lady with part of her earlobe rotted off to a size of a twenty-cent coin. Well I will definitely be diligently cleaning my ears. So far already got a pair of earrings. The circular type that looks like what Gackt wears. Too bad my ears not healed enough to wear them yet. Oh well.

Decided to meet up this Saturday cos work had begun and felt like not much social life. Met up with Tab and shopped along Far East. Lunch in Subway where I had my foot-long sandwich which was both lunch and supper. Dinner was Sushi @ Suki Sushi. Nice place and selection of food. Most probably be holding birthday there soon. I am going to taste that Shisamo (pregnant fish) by hook or by crook, even if I have sore throat on that day.

Quetzal joined us later and regaled her encounter with the tsunami over Roti Tissue ( the super thin crispy roti prata with sugar) and milk tea. Her car was running low on petrol and we mused that we might have to push her car if she doesnt top up her tank soon. Much later on, she drove us to Kent Ridge Park, apparently an ideal spot for lovers making out. Oh well, it had a nice view of the sea and the off-shore industries and sent me home. This was around 1.30am. From below my flat, i saw that the lights were off but when I reached home, I found everyone except my father wide awake. So, only the lights in the living room were off. My mom was watching vcd, sister gunbounding and the other reading comic. I guess i will wake up late tomorrow, cos I just finished the other half of the Subway foot-long sandwich, hence i shall do some gaming before i fall asleep.

No comments: