Thursday, November 24, 2005

A classic case of .....

"Having the munchies real bad"

After dinner of da bao mee siam, I checked the Maple game that is still down. Hence given nothing better to do, tv programs suck and didnt feel like reading just of yet, I opened up Robotech and started watching. It is like reliving a long lost childhood as this series is one animation that I followed very closely when I was a child in lower primary. Imagine after school and watever, somewhere in the late afternoon, me and my brother would diligently switch on the television to watch this series. I am glad I had gotten the entire vcd collection for $55 because I had seen the dvd collection 2 sets, each abt $140. Even the malaysian animation was 3 sets for RM$99 each which works out to $150. So this is really a steal. So do not underestimate your nearby poh kim for stocking the occassional steal.

Anyway after 6 episodes, I started to get a bit hungry. Its not really hunger but the classic case of munchies. A real bad case. I looked around on my table for something to eat, there was a half packet of pritzels which was soon demolished. The thought and taste of crispy roti prata suddenly filled my mind. Cant seem to concentrate... Argh, in frustration I went through my food supplies.

Verdict- Pathetic.

I had only some packet of biscuits left that had served for my breakfast for the entire semester. Imagine eating the same brand of biscuit for breakfast everyday until I decided to 'defer' my bowel movements until later hence I stopped eating breakfast only recently. My course of action is clear. Tomorrow I am going grocery shopping. There needs to be some decent munchies in this room. What I have is really pathetic. What I do have are beverages. Healthy ones too. Lets see, I have green tea powder, tea bags, sachets of milo and coffee, chicken of esscence and the much dreaded cod liver oil. Its so healthy I cant stand it when I am having the case of munchies.

*mumbles grumbles*
I'll make my milo and eat my biscuits but tomorrow if I dont even have something decent to chew, I am not Hellbound... Let me get back to my Robotech series now.

No comments: