Wednesday, November 23, 2005

*Wipes away cobsweb*

Holiday Galore!

The only problem when you are gaming so intensively, is that everything stands still until the server is down for maintainence, then the real world comes crashing forward. Its been a week since tab moved out, leaving me happily living in a double room, mapling and sleeping in the wee hours of the morning.

My usual routine includes waking up late in the afternoon and after lunch, start mapling. In between mapling, I would be watching television and reading the piles of storybooks borrowed from the library at the same time. Do not worry about my lack of life, went to watch Harry Potter Movie on monday with my sister. It is good since the focus of the movie was on all the exciting bits in the book. BUT do not attempt to drink water before the show cos by the first task, I was holding back my bladder.... up until the show ended. And it is a long movie, abt 2.5 hr. So me and my sister were holding our bladders by the beginning of the second task. Its a good movie compared to the 3rd but heck that is just my little opinion.

Nothing else much to report except that I have another character for Maple, a warrior. Will introduce later on. There is also one mage still a noob and i am not playing that character until my warrior is stronger.

No comments: