Thursday, November 03, 2005

Its been a while after the killer week. Basically my life is still pretty mundane except my mapling ways. I got my character new hair. A long pony tail! Maybe I should keep my hair just as long.

On wednesday, me, selly, quetzal and krynnder went to Kushimbo to eat the ladies night buffet. But though Tab raved about the food whenever she mentions Kushimbo, but it is disappointing. The crab is cold, felt like eating ice. The tepanyaki so dry that my fish tasted like some thick, dry pieces of gum, the handrolls were dry and hard. Hmm the only things I found good was the meso soup, soup and desserts. There was an amusing event though, everytime u hear them broadcast the kushimbo advertisement, it was time for a limited edition food item. Then Krynnder had great timing cos almost everytime she went to get some refill, the music comes on and then she is in the queue. But that night was the finals of the powerjam local band competition held at Zouk. I had so much wanted to go but it fell on the night before my exam paper that is 40% that can really make or break. And the paper was in the morning 9 am and by then I hadnt finished studying so it was not to be. After dinner, I went straight back to hall and studied. BUT once the paper was over, I mapled until i pieng.

Hmm then this monday, Tab got her dad's car. So after class, she asked me whether I want to go and jia hong (eat wind ie go drive around) and I gladly agreed. Okay I needed to stop by jurong east and confidently told her that I know how to go. So we headed out from NEI onto the expressway.... hmm i wondered, why dun I see that exit....

"Do we need to exit here?" Tab asked.

"Nope dun think is this one." I replied.

This happened until we are on the BKE and saw the Mandai signboard.

"Hey... this is already Mandai leh. Where is your exit?" Tab asked.

"Err i think we are screwed, I think we are heading towards causeway leh. THIS I am sure... no wonder just now those buildings seemed unfamiliar.... we are on the wrong way"

So as one can imagined, we hurriedly made for the nearest exit and got lost in part of Choa Chu Kang. Really jia hong. Drive round and round. Finally found a streetdirectory and directed Tab to Upper Bukit Timah.

"Okay I think this can lead to the City, lets just go to the city. Forget Jurong east."

In the journey there, Tab almost kissed the bump of a taxi....

"Argh....." (The car came to a stop, centimetres from the bump of a taxi)

"Did I ever tell u that I am very good in emergency breaking?" Tab gleamed. (Pieng)

Later in the carpark of Far East.... Tab took a sharp right turn that the tires screeched and my stuff almost flew out of my lap.

"Did I ever tell u that my favourite course is the S-course?" Tab mentioned. (Pieng again)

"That is fun, lets do it agian...(turns car sharply in carpark again)...." (my pasta and hot cocoa from NYDC almost came out. *Nope there was no mushroom monster)

When I got off Tab's car at my home, I made a mental note. Maybe I should buy some insurance and write my will before I hop into Tab's car next time. Ting is a more steady driver though she does funny turns and drives fast. Sign all my friends seem to have death wish... Hmm maybe public transport is a safer option.

No comments: