Friday, November 25, 2005

A Tune In My Head....

Recently there has been a tune stuck in my head. After watching the Chicken Little trailer on monday, the song that sounded like "numa numa e" hung in my head. I meant to look in up to download but didnt quite get the name of the song. Its a very catchy song that makes u wanna dance and move. Watching chicken little dance, I also felt like dancing.

After a long search, I found a video. In fact this video is so popular, millions watched it and it was featured on CNN and VH1. Check it out! Click on the movie, chck out the one with subtitles and original.

Anyway if u have the same tune in ur head, that song is by The O Zone, titled Dragostea Din Tei think its a romanian song. But heck, its stuck in my head. I am now listening to it and swinging along. Hmm sleep seems a long way off today... wonder what else to do now.

No comments: