Friday, April 21, 2006

Countdown begins...

As what the title means, its that time when the countdown to going down to single number digits. Actually after today its 9 more weekdays to go. Too bad election is not on a weekday otherwise it would have very much shortened the 9 days.

Nothing much happening except no more stress from observations anymore. Got the feedback for the last two this week. For english, a huge surprise that it was a pretty good and effective lesson though still can be improved upon. I did not expect to get a couple of 'proficient' from my eng ct at all. Maths was not as good, mostly acceptables. BUT a common improvement for me is that my lessons tend to be dry. Suggestion to include humor, more task-orientated etc. Okay so I AM A BORING PERSON.

Well if I could talk about games, animation I'll bet many students can relate to that. BUT that is not beneficial at all. Maybe use that tactic my previous mentor, M uses, ie talk cock to them. So that at least they dun fall asleep and are interested to listen. Maybe I should pepper my speech with lots of crap inside. Hope students remember content and not the crap.

Anyway I got one more lesson for the day before I can say 9 more days left. Hope that it would be interesting enough for the class. Am looking forward to weekends. BUT sadly, I have NO appointments on Friday evenings. So mostly stay at home to sleep or maple. So lonely... so lonely.

No comments: