Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Final observation and I'm just glad that its over.

Today, wed marks the end of 8 observations by my 2 CTs. Had my last maths yesterday and english one today. How did it go? Well not so good for both... But I felt my maths still better than my english one. Maths was more of the moving from fraction to fraction of a set conceptual understanding problem but english today was more of dunno why the activity did not go as intended and whether any learning has taken place. Screw NEI for training me so lousily... If I could teach from tb instead of have to try to 'showcase' some innovative, engaging lesson, I think they would have learnt more but yet I wouldnt do well in the observation but when I tried, not sure if I did any better. What an irony!!!

Anyway I am too feeling too ampathical at the moment to care or dwell upon it. Though both cts have not gotten back to me regarding the feedback for the observations, most probably going ot do so this afternoon, I am not borthered. Just too tired to care. Yesterday around 4pm, I crashed and slept until 9.30pm before I woke up, ate, play maple then slept at 12am. Still not enough sleep, still feel lethargic this morning. Am feeling the 'seh-ness' from built-up fatigue. Cant wait for the weekends to come. Luckily jap test postponed, so there is still time to study. Wanted to do so yesterday but just concuss.

Man I am possibly turning into an alcoholic. Whenever I want to destress, the thing that comes to mind if I ever go out, would be a drink. Not necessary a lot but just a few sips or a glass. It could be a beer or a gin or a garliano. Sign. I want a drink. Since coke is a no-no for me now, turn to drinks?

This sat intend to watch movie with tab, dun even remember the last movie I actually watched. Was it charlie and the chocolate factory or batman??? God how long ago was that? *shocks* Time passes so quickly...

No comments: