Saturday, April 15, 2006

Nice to meet up

Today met up with NEI friends, specifically english gp mates whom decided that we all needed to chill out so we met up. Well I arrived later than them cos I went after jap class and they met up at 6pm. When I arrived at Fish & Co at Wheelock later and through dinner, I heard a lot of common complaints and discussions of lesson ideas. Oh well there goes chilling out. The highlight of dinner must be that alcoholic drink I ordered. Priced at only $6, a gin lime drink, green colour, forgot the name but last year for krynnder's bdae, when we celebrated at Fish&Co we did order it. So what about it?

Well let's just say after dinner, my world was moving a bit... And it was only one glass. We went to the toy shop just beside Fish & Co and looked at the toys. I was really chilled out at the point, the alcohol working through the system. Wonder how much gin did they actually pour into that one glass? Must be a big slip of the hand. Lets just say after dinner, we went to Coffee club at Taka and waited for about 10mins which by the time we sat down, my world stopped moving. Then ordered a vanilla milkshake which is good with a thick scoop of ice-cream in the middle. Definitely nicer than Macs one but more than double the price though. Then more talks, this time about travel, taxes, being underpaid. And we went off about 10.30pm, rather early for this night owl but then again this night owl has been sleeping around 10.30pm-11.30pm daily and waking up at 5am, turn to sleep and wake at 6am. A daily torture. Anyway I did enjoy the short evening dinner. A nice and easy chill-out.

No comments: