Saturday, April 15, 2006

Yup having some outside activity helps...

On wednesday, I went to see the sensei to treat my stomache and cough. After work and meeting, I went there with my mom and sis. When he diagnosed, he said that I am suffering from extreme 'heatiness' which is aggravated by stress and the pent-up anxiety ie peh chek which is why I am running to the toilet more frequently than my usual routine. So basically, I have to learn to relax, no chicken, chilli, cold drinks, fried food. [Suddenly almost all my food are no no :( ]

When I reached home, I immediately went to maple for a few hours instead of my self-imposed 1hr and I did feel better (Problem is I am not mapling enough...) Read some comics, feel good also, chatted with parents and sisters, also felt better. Studied 1 chpt for impending jap test too. That day, though I had not done up my lp, I just decided to go in after looking at the wb lp and just teach based on that. I am not doing that until tomorrow, also that day I had done up 2 lps during work so no more for that day.

I totally agree with Tab that having a hobby or some outside activity helps cheer one up. It may take a few days to pick oneself up but instead of wallowing in self-pity, I could continue on, with better health and a more positive attitude. I hope to be able to pick myself up and improve my health also.

Side not, I may lose some more weight from the strict diet I am having... From that extra 5kg I gained before going into nie, I've lost 3kg. Just another 4kg to ideal weight. Maybe I should stick to this diet... no chicken, no chilli, no fried food, no cold carbonated drinks.... Sign been eating porridge for a fair bit now but of course nothing beats home-cooked meals. Love my mom's cooking.

Thursday burnt cos of event, sports day. Well the good thing was it was half day of work but had to stay until 5pm. I came back near 6pm and just dozed off until friday.

Friday, I had wanted to go out but it rained heavily, so stayed home to maple, read storybooks, help mom cook a bit, sleep. Simple pleasures of life. Been having cravings for kfc, but cannot eat. Oh well ended up eating mash potatoe instead while my sister devoured the huge fried chicken... Well at least i did something constructive, studied another few chpts for jap. I intend to do a bit more cos next week I will be busy.

The last 2 observations are coming on tue and wed. Sup coming for final assessement on friday. So I need to just put up 2 more show... at least to improve from my previous ones, imputting all that I have learnt from previous obs. If it is still not enough, well then I have nothing more to say. I did not think I am the best trainee, of course there were much better ones before me. I can only say that I tried with my best efforts with what I know and learnt from NEI. Sorry to say but not much also so alot of improvisions but still I tried. Just wish to pass without having to repeat again. Keeping fingers crossed.

No comments: