Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feeling better now. Try not to take things too seriously and hard or personally. Now a bit too sickly to care... I will take that in my stride and continue trying.

Currently suffering from diahorea and persistent coughing. Dunno Y am I so sickly???? What did I do in my previous life to have such a weak constituency? Why is it after suffering from flu in early march, having just seen the doctor last friday, this week I am stricken with bad stomaches since sunday. Been diahoreaing for a few times each day, more than my usual routine. Its even worse now... Walao! In staffroom at my Artic belt, I felt so cold that I switched off the aircon which was blowing at me. But up in class, got a coughing fit. But today math observation think okay though havent gotten feedback.

Now my stomache lets off funny growling sounds... and I am contemplating how to live my life to the fullest. Someone once said that if you have lead ur life to the fullest, then if one should suddenly die, there would be no regrets. But currently if I were to die, I would regret like hell.

Argh, why didnt I play more Maple? Why didnt I go bio more shuai ges? Why havent I spent more time with family and friends? Why did I live so unhappily? and very importantly!!! Why didnt I sleep more?

So for the past two days, I have been refusing to do work once I reached home. Just stoning around, going out with sisters to buy groceries, reading comics, lazing around and nursing my upset stomach, talking a bit with mom and dad, surfing a bit of the net. Taking things easy for a while.

At work, not that I am not trying to relax. I would go and surf the net for a short while and check emails. But unlike previously, this time no close collegue to really 'talk' to, except the other trainee with me. SO somewhat I feel very 'repressed' and cant seem to find things to joke about. My seat is too cold to hang around. The computer also cannot sit all day. No other places to go to. So feel a bit lost on how to spend the time. So work work work then once finish, run home.

Intend to maple a bit then sleep lor. I did maple last friday and sat and it felt real good to do something I liked and enjoyed. Just feel tired and sleepy and a bit ill now. Now I look forward to Jap classes though I might most likely sprout some nonsense to the amusement of Tab. BUT argh... test coming. And I no mood to study. How lah? Shinimasu! Think I'll go mapling for a short while now. Good news is Grey is still alive! Its only the headphones that are spoilt. Went all the way to Jurong east leh today. Could have gone out instead...

No comments: