Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Countdown...

Tuesday
What a long 7 days. One more down. Let just say today is not a good day, and its not even decent. I am so sian, P5 class bored dunno whether they learning, P4 class havoc to control, do things behind my back, not paying attention. Lets just say at the end of both classes, I went to get a starfruit juice drink and sat behind the building to drink. Sitting at the pavement with drain to try to cool down. Cos pent up anger is bad for health. Tried to relax and sms while sitting there. Managed to cool down and not keep it inside.

Wednesday
On my 2nd MC after 9 weeks. Had a very bad night, woke up 3-4 times in the middle of the night inspite of sleeping at 11pm. Then woke up with a dizziness, frontal headache, sore throat and semi-blocked nose. Didnt feel that I have it in me to go through one more day as there is meeting today, a long day, so I called in sick. Then slept for a few hours more, saw the doctor, got my medicine, mc and went home. Ate and maple a bit. Slept, woke up ate dinner. Now blogging, chatting online. Tom lessons all not looked at though they are at the back of my head. I am just counting down. Hanging in there. 6 more weekdays. Later will peep at lessons for tomorrow. For now just resting and relaxing.

It is ironic that though we all have 24hrs in a day, time feels relatively short to most. Yet when we are working, there is so little time, and when we are free, we dont know how to kill the time. But now how I wish to have some free time. Days where I dun have to work and can do whatever I want. Not just weekends with other commitments. Guess I miss the drinking coffee and watching others passing busily by part.

No comments: