Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy 27th Bdae to myself

Happy 27th Bdae to myself *getting older...*

Sad to say not much exciting happening except I went to work much earlier to mark books, yet took 1hr 10mins to travel due to rush hour jam... and today is a very very heavy day for me. Left near 5pm... Kinda stoned tired now, yet dun want it to end so soon...

Glad to see a new promotional video from GazettE, just posted online. Its a nice slow rock song. A departure from heavier soundings to something with a tinge of oriental.

New Gazette PV - Guren



Chizuru PV - mixed with clips from their Decomposition Beauty Concert clips of the same song. Its very nicely done.



Oh yar all of the Gazette members are the same age as us, except Aoi, 2 years older. Man I want to play guitars like them...

When can I finally sign up for a decent guitar course... this timetable is very screwed. Oh do buy Toto... next week 3m and hong bao draw 10m. Just buy for a hope.

No comments: