Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Birthday Wishes

Yup its that time of the year, when one gets older inevitablely.

Now I am not going to sleep soon cos my dad is watching his dvds, Hokkien songs and stuff and the volume is not that low... had to remind him to switch it down lower cos I was inside the toilet in the kitchen still can hear clearly... Not to mention just sleeping in my bro's room near the living room.

Oh well Happy Bdae to Myself (once its over 12am)

I wish for 3 things,


1) Win Toto/4D *sing to the tune of 881-一百万*


Nai si wa wu ji ba bang... Ji ba bang..... Jiu mai zhuo gang liao...

Nai si wa wu ji ba bang.... wa ai di chu li... kua tenji ki

Na si wa wu ji ba bang.... ji ba bang... ji ba bang... wa mai zhuo lao shi...

Na si wa wu ji ba bang... ji ba bang... ji ba bang... jiu sibei ho seh...



2) Get a handsome guy like Aoi before I become a hag.

3) Good health for my family and myself (mental, physical and watever health)

Tom is a LONG..... day that I feel so sad for myself. It is a heavy day plus got to observe a class plus got meeting/briefing. Really wish to have it for myself. Next time should mc on my bdae again. Gambatte. Friday waiting for it to come.

No comments: