Sunday, January 20, 2008

A nice way to spend a sunday

Nope I didnt sleep in the whole day though I was very tempted.

True to my words, I got up earlier around 9.30am to start cooking Pasta for lunch. I had bought the sauce and pasta last monday (the day of Taliban 2) to cook on tuesday, which is one of my earliest day. BUT that day last minute got course that lasted until the end of the day... then the rest of the week also kinda busy.

So mashed up garlic, sliced up onions, hotdogs, added starch to the mincemeat. Then boiled the pasta with some carrots, while stir frying the onions. Then fry the hotdogs and then the hot dog slices. Then fry the mincemeat, added the carrots, then added sauce and boil. About an hour later, bolognise pasta ready. With lots of meat (mince meat, hotdog slices, hotdog) plus fried onions. Quite tasty if I do say so myself. Its been a while since I've cooked pasta. Recommend Ligo pasta sauce.

Later I went back to zzz cos feeling kinda worn out, need to catch up on my beauty sleep. Somewhere near 3.30pm, my dad asked if anyone wanted to go IMM. Hopped along cos I wanted to buy some stuff. We ended up in Vivo cos IMM no parking lots available. Well by the time we got home, its near 6pm. Then went next door to buy some stuff for work-related, some cans of coffee to last the week.

Then bathe, stone infront of laptop (trying to find balloon art-making of handsome man, but cant find) and ate a late dinner/supper around 10pm. Just finished a Budweiser (beer) and am feeling a bit comfortable.

IF only tom is not a workday...

No comments: