Sunday, January 27, 2008

Noooooo I dun want weekend to be over

Like it or not, the weekend is almost over... *sobs sobs*

Friday was spent eating at Soup Kitchen and playing board games. Thanks to friends who celebrated my bdae with me.

Saturday was spent nuahing, playing with Aoi, Jap and later walking around Orchard with Tab after dinner. Had another ColdRock ice-cream. *No wonder my fats keep finding me esp on weekends*

Today woke up quite early near 9.30am though I slept at 3am. Then was playing that RPG puzzle game on Aoi happily for many many hours. Near 5pm went out with sisters to buy some foodstuff. My mom didnt feel up to cooking so we were to buy dinner. Instead we went to Sheng Siong and bought ingredients for pasta and japanese curry.

Once we reached home, we all started peeling the carrots, potatoes, cutting and boiling them to soften them. Then fry the meat, onion, add the carrots to cook the pasta and japanese sauce. Boil the pasta until soft. Viola... pasta sauce and japanese curry to add to either spagetti or rice. (Bought the ultra 'hot' one, yet it didnt even have a tinge of hottness....)

Now is like very full... yar more fats finding me (-_-')

Just online to post on the blog. Dunno if I want to play Aoi still... Play puzzle until my eyes see stars... BUT I still rather play with Aoi then open my laptop to do anything remotely related to work (though I can... and there are still lots of stuff to do for that)

Dunno why this year, even using the Toto and 4D days as tippers... its not working very well. I feel sian everyday. Maybe the effect is wearing off. Need something new to distract myself. Aoi is helping a bit. I be playing on the way, then after work, I be playing from where I left off. Same with Midori, music calms the savage beast. Kinda unhappy/unsatisfied and cannot pinpoint the exact reason *besides wanting to be a bum maybe*

Like life is getting very unhappening. Its mundane. No time for excitement like guitar course, gym even online gaming. 2+ weeks away from maple. Hope I am not kicked out yet... Not to mention, work is unhappening and getting stale. Maybe I am still in the quarter life crisis thingy. Some would say, dun think about it and then wont be so sian. But the feeling doesnt go away even if you dun think about it. You still feel kinda unsatisfied/empty somewhat. Maybe I need a loooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng hibernation at home or just a good night's sleep without birds, buses, lorries and strong light to wake me prematurely.

No comments: