Sunday, January 06, 2008

Nothing much blogworthy at the moment

Dun really have anything blog-worthy.

Work just started and its going to start tom for the full week instead of the half week.

The weekend is spent resting especially Fri and Sat. Just feel tired. Think its cos l've somewhat lost a bit of my stamina for work and secondly the fact that my travelling time has doubled. Yar cos now no more taxi-taking, hence I have to sit 1++ hr to and fro from work. Do feel kinda dazed by the time I reached work though I have Aoi to entertain me. And at times go downtown, is about 50min ride there. Then to go home is also an hour plus ride. Its like there are days where I spent more than 3hrs travelling on buses.

So the Sat is spent nuahing at home, sleep and wake, sleep and wake. Today feel somewhat better, more rested.

Watching anime - Claymore and reading some manga. Thats about it.

Dun want to think about anything.

Whatever will come, will come tommorrow. There is no need for me to think about it at all. But there are times like now, I wish I had stocked up some Shandy. Maybe I should go and get some later...

No comments: