Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Beautiful Skies *daytime*

As most would know, my blog entries have alot of looking at the skies references. Cos I guess, the inner me wishes to be free and the blue skies are the epitome of pure freedom.

Today I headed out around 2pm to the driving school to do the last Basic Theory Practice that I've scheduled. Next mon, I be doing the Evaluation, then 2 weeks cos that's the only earliest slot I could get, is the Test.

Anyway, I headed out and found to my pleasant surprise that its a nice, sunny yet not-too-hot day. The sky is beautiful with the few fluffy clouds floating lazily. Looking at it, I tell myself, that I should get out of the house around this type of timing to I can see such skies more often.

After the practice,3pm, I headed back to Clementi. Had brought along my swim gear with the intention to drag myself to the pool. At first, I was a bit reluctant of the thought, those where you kinda feel lazy and dont wanna go BUT the sky and weather was too good. I was walking with some of the sun hitting me, but its not the warm, scorching rays, its just nice sunlight. With that, I headed there, changed and went to the medium pool. The skies looked magnificient, with its soothing warm rays, shining down, in a pool relatively unoccupied, with palm trees lining the sides. Its kinda like a paradise. Started swimming around 4pm. Cos the sun is not overbearing, its just gentle, warm so the swim is immensely enjoyable. Not to mention, few people/kids using. A lot of freedom. I did 16 laps, surprising myself. Its been a long while since my last swim, still have the stamina to do that which was the usual number of laps I swim everytime. Alright!

Sadly around 5.30pm, the sun's rays started to get glaringly hot, the scorching type, but by then I was done and had a good, long, cool shower. It was very refreshing and I felt very accomplished. Felt like heading out but with no one to go out with, no where in mind, plus wore home style clothes, didnt in the end. Went to Ginza to check out the bookshop and also to buy a clip for my bag. With that, I reached home, ate dinner. Then practiced guitar for an hour.

Though I wont say the home situation is as bad but I felt that the mental stress taking its toll and I am reaching the stage of Apathy but today things felt better, cos of the exercise, I guess. Think I will sleep earlier tonight.

No comments: