Sunday, September 20, 2009

Highlighting and Cutting Hair

My intention was to get my hair cut and dyed straight off once I resign, which was early August. But that month, had a few series of very large expenditure, mostly not on myself but in things like co-paying for water filter replacement, last money for mom plus accumulated $600, and Jap classes.

Hence I decided to push to Sept. Then inbetween kinda tired on weekends after all the classes and running around and going out during the weekdays, mostly I wanna hide at home. Actually home environment is not that nice so I rather sleep if I could but mostly just spend time infront of laptop, practice a bit of guitar.

Yesterday, finally when I kina reached the limit for hair cos of the hot weather. Woke up a bit late cos of the heavy rain. Later called to make an appointment with that Shuai Ge stylist, partly cos I dont have a fixed stylist after my previous one left, I let him and then another cut before and his is a better interpretation, also his own hairstyle is kinda j-rockish, so I thought that he would be more skilled in the highlighting. Okay then I headed down.

The shop is very very busy. Good biz. He was attending to another customer and then I sat down. After asking about the colours for Highlight and Lowlight, decided on a set. He gave directions and the rest of the crew helped out with applying the highlights, washing. I took off my spectacles and couldnt really wear them cos of the covering to protect the ear from touching the dye. AND I was kinda bored. Dunno why some girls/women find having a haircut/colour/treatment thereuptic? The magazines dont appeal to me. So I looked left and right, observed, and finally decided to close my eyes to rest. Still feeling very sleepy cos body clock is still tuned to 3am timing, been trying to adjust it.

After the first wash with treatment added. I was left to sit and wait. So I put on my spectacles and took out my PSP to play. Yar been trying to finish off that FF Crisis Core, I kinda stopped for a long while and almost forgot the story. Decided to pick it up and continue. So I have been playing FFCC on bus journeys back home.

The stylist peered over and we chatted a bit about games on PSP. Then when the other customer is waiting for treatment, he came over to cut my hair. The length is preserved but thinned as I was asking whether can cut a bit shorter cos of the hot weather. It seems that for the style, if the length is too short, not as nice. Alright then. Then he styled it using wax and a bit of spray. I asked him to teach me how to style cos mostly I dont do it. Just let it hang. Within 5mins with a few pushes here and there, a bit of spray, viola, done. Wow, I think I need a lot of practice. Paid $133 for colour, treatment and cut. Overall I really like the interpretation of this with the colours cos the Gazette guitarist, Aoi with this hair style, his hair is completely black or at most is brunette, without highlights at all.

Met up with the rest in Orchard for dinner. Well if your hair is all nicely styled up and stuff. Even met an ex-collegue from workplace no2 who came up to say hi and then bye. Continued on then ate dinner at Soupspoon and then dessert in Cenele. The macha cake is very nice. Not sweet just a tiny tinge of it. Luckily its so cos the Rose Meraine I bought was super super sweet! We all had a damn sweet time eating it. Later after taking pics of my hair style, esp the back since they keep saying its nice and stuff, but of course, I cant see it. The hair style is meant to be like that, more plain in front, but side and back is nice. Previously not that obvious with black hair but guess easier to see with the colours. Went home on bus and playing more PSP.

Think its alright cos its been 5 years since my last hair colour. Made $700 this month on the share market. Think alright. Though I had a bit of expenses this month too, signed up for driving, bought 4 new bras at a go, went shopping at Jusco, spent RM$400. Hmm the lack of income aspect is something I would have to learn to tolerate a bit cos IF I sell off in a rush to hit 1 month's income, then when upside comes, I could have made even more, a lost opportunity. Hmm... I still have no idea of what or where I am going to head to. Would start looking a bit around 1 month's time. Hope to settle more stuff. Ive finally finished tidying up my boxes of stuff, I consolidated them into 9 boxes and stacked them neatly. Then the room has a bit more space.

I aim to tidy up my cd, vcd, dvd, ps games, clothes, and make the room much more spacious that I can hide inside. Think this is one of the reason why I am sitting at my table with laptop and listening to crap or complaints or criticisms from Dad and getting irritated over it or have to put up with loud tv volumes. K tomorrow aim to tidy room a bit more. Dont think I can clean up properly all in a day. Need several servings.

No comments: