Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just got my new I-phone 4 and the whole lot of troubles

My sister handed me my brand new I-phone 4 near midnight, after she came home. I had just only finished bathing and brushing teeth. Just logging onto internet to check on stocks and stuff.

THEN I got to start updating the phone. First disaster, I drop the bloody small SIM card and had to dig around my table area searching frantically for it. At the same time, my dad's irritating questions that always almost seem to pop out at the most unopportune timing. He asked me about stock prices while I was trying to find the SIM card. Obviously I told him I got something else more important to do. My sister logged on and checked the prices for him instead. Geez.

Finally my sister spotted the SIM on my chair instead of the floor. No wonder cant find. Then I had to down-load I-tunes. Obviously I have not been updating it. Plus I was using my sister's laptop. Installed I-tunes and used hers to rip some CDs into my I-Touch. Obviously I cant do it on mine cos the CD-drive was busted.

Then I switched on my sister's super slow laptop to try to install the new version of I-Tunes. And after more than 1/2hr of failed installation attempts then I realized why exactly I couldnt do so. Cos she set up 2 logins and I didnt have adminstrator rights... wanted to ask her but she feel asleep.

K du lan already. I go my laptop and download the I-Tunes which didnt take long. The installation did. The syncing did. Cos obviously my files are all in my sister's laptop. So if I just sync, would lose my data. So doing dunno what sorta of syncing now and its taking bloody long. Plus I need to update the new operating software. And this is just only for I-Touch. What about the I-Phone? Obviously cant do much now with it except to wait and see how the stupid syncing procedure turned out....

So sleepy. Now alread 1.24am. Had a full day. Had assignment....

No comments: