Saturday, November 06, 2010

Suddenly dunno what to do with myself

Its just 2 weeks of having more free time cos assignments ended for now. I actually said "No" to money. My ex-collegue sms me just one week after the assignment ended to ask if tuition would resume. I sms her back that I intend to take a break and also I was still sick then. Yes, so I do say "No' to money coming my way. Think I needed the break plus too sick to consider others.

So thanks to being sickly for 2 weeks, I have stopped going to gym. No assignments. So that meant I spent numerous hours at home. Quite a lot in bed sleeping. But still not very productive. Maybe due to this, I am started to feel quite bored and at a loss of what to do with the time I have on hand. Cant seem to find anything else much to do at home that would alleviate the feeling. Maybe its due to almost 3 weeks of just work-home and not much heading out. On the other hand, I must say I would have saved quite a bit of money by leading this type of low-expense life for almost a month.

Ironically I didnt lose weight due to illness. Did affect my appetite a bit but when at home, just eat and sleep. So no loss... Due to being unwell for two weeks, didnt try any cooking experiment at work place. Ya think many things came to a stand-still.

Hmm the stock market seems to be heading up. I am waiting in particular for one counter which hasnt moved up to do so, so that I can do my trading and sell for profits. The other stocks that have gained, I dont have so many lots in the first place, so those have to wait and see if they go higher. Only 2 months left until book-closing. Still havent hit the $15k target... Hmm but I dont want to just sell now to realize immediate profit cos the potential for more may lie a few months down the road. Oh well, if by Dec, at most leave that for next year's profits then. Its just a sort of accounting. Not really set in stone.

No comments: