Thursday, November 04, 2010

Pale and sickly

Hmm this week I have been quite stoned and sedated at work. Rather unproductive. After catching something last Monday or so and then seeing the doc on Thur. I have spent many hours lying in bed, hoping to recover quickly. It didnt help that last week, my temper wasnt that good cos of sickness. But after the whole stay-in weekend, still wasnt well on Monday.

Kept having relapse daily of headache and cough and feeling very sickly. I would lie in bed sweating like crazy but still suffer daily relapses. I start off the day feeling normal but by early afternoon, start getting the symptoms again. I tried to sleep it off, really sweated buckets but still not completely well.

Tuesday I asked for permission to leave earlier just before cca cos dont feel good. Went to see a doc in the evening. Got mc that I used on Wed. Its my first mc since I've started. I spent majority of Wed sleeping in bed, sweating buckets again. Only in the later evening, I had to make my way for guitar make-up cos this sat session, the instructor cant make it. I was quite stoned then and again not getting some stuff left me quite frustrated. I guess bo bian since I didnt practice much since I was lying sickly in bed most of the other days this week. Reached home and just slept and slept.

Today is much better. So far no relapse but just feeling weak in general. Collegues said I look sickly n pale.with blue lips. I looked at myself in the mirror after that. True enough, I looked quite pale. So far I just finished the day with cca. Even made myself do some strokes with a couple of students. Man that's tiring. But at least so far no relapse. 

Hope to recover enough to resume gym going. Completely came to a stop since last Monday. Dont believe in pushing myself especially when genuinely unwell. Hope to be able to go out also. Quite a few weekend of staying home. Quite boring and unproductive. Also better be well enough to practice guitar more dilligently... really hate to be frustrated.

No comments: